Thursday, July 5, 2007

I'm back, with a finished object!


Hi, guys. Sorry for disappearing for so long. It took me two and a half seasons and far too long to finish...




Bella Blouse, from the recent IK. Definitely an Anya top.


More pics on my blog.

Observations:

1. Lifelines are so beautiful.
2. You don't need as much Berrocco Touche as the pattern says.
3. I'd forgotten how good the end of season 3 was.

I'm not sure what will happen to my KAL status in a few weeks, as I don't own season 5.

7 comments:

Just A Knit Wit said...

How beautiful!!!

Hehe, just start over at season 1 again, of course!

Brena said...

That is gorgeous!

Bezzie said...

Very nice!! It looks great on you (when I clicked to the blog!)

Elizabeth said...

Thanks, y'all! I took a little Buffy KAL break and started knitting a beaded bracelet last night... My first time with beads. That's more Sex and the City KAL than Buffy, but I'll return soon!

Terri said...

That sweater is beautiful, and I especially like the collar and sleeves! I peeked on your blog, and it looks great on too. Good job, and get the next season of Buffy...

Carol said...

Beautiful

IvanovaKnits said...

Wow, that looks great!