Monday, May 7, 2007

Giles....Mmmmm!

Ok, I think I might be a little behind (or am I ahead? I don't know. lol), but I'm working my way through Season 2. I watched Halloween through The Dark Age while I was spinning. You know, the Halloween episode is where you first see Giles, a.k.a. Ripper, show a tough, darker side. I don't know, but something about finding out that there's a bad a** lurking underneath all that tweed just gives me the shivers! LOL Like, Captain Jack Sparrow shivers. It's been so long since I've watched these episodes and I'm really enjoying discovering all the characters again. Here's an updated picture on the gigantic scarf:

It's coming along, but I had to put it on a back burner while I finish up my spinning "homework". Three bobbins full so that I can learn how to ply at my next class. Almost there.

Oh, before I leave, I wanted to let everyone know that I'm having another contest on my blog in honor of Mother's Day. Click here to go to the post if you'd like to enter.

1 comment:

Just A Knit Wit said...

I know what you mean! Giles is one sexy fuddy duddy.

The scarf looks great!