Monday, April 23, 2007

Xander Sweater

So I sort of cheated and cast this on before we decided that we were going to knit something for each season. This is actually a sweater based on a sweater Xander was wearing in Season 3, Episode 20, Graduation Day (Part 1).

I was never able to find a really good picture of it online just Buffy reviewers who said:

"I'm horribly riveted by Xander's sweater, which appears to be made of two mismatched halves cobbled together in the dark by a blind, loopy grandma."

So I just sorta made it up. Oh and I made it kid-sized for my little Scoobie in training.

100_3310

As you can see from the side view I think I nailed the "cobbled together" look just fine.

100_3311

When we get to Season 3--keep your eye out for the real sweater!

2 comments:

Just A Knit Wit said...

I LOVE IT!!!! It turned out fantastic!

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

It's terrific! I will definitely keep an eye out when I get to Season 3.