Saturday, April 7, 2007

Another intro...

this time from Vampire Harriet (otherwise known as limedragon). : ) I actually couldn't decide which group I belonged to, Witches or Vampires. I decided the KAL needed at least one good vamp, no?

I haven't seen the show since it went off the air. I stopped by Blockbuster and they didn't have any available at all (?!?), but luckily the library has two sets of the first season (but with multiple holds). I hope to have the DVDs by the end of the month.

Perhaps a Calorimetry or a Mr. Gordo? I'm not sure yet what I'll knit. Also, I have a sock pattern percolating that I've been meaning to chart--it might be a good fit with this KAL, so that will give me incentive to write up the details.

Thanks Nancy for posting about Blood Ties. I had seen the commercials but forgot all about it. It's now scheduled on my TiVo, and I can't wait to watch.

Has anyone taken these quizzes? (Both of them say I am Buffy. Hmm...)

No comments: