Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Introduction

My name is Kristy and I'm excited to be joining this KAL--thanks for the invite! I'm a huge Buffy fan and can still remember watching the pilot episode on TV, and at the end begging the TV gods to let it stay on air. I'm actually so crazy about the show I even named my dog Buffy.

My favorite character has to be Xander because he's just so darn loveable. Favorite episode...That's a tough one. I loved the entire third season but especially the season finale--I think it was because I really wanted to see my own high school blown up.

Right now I'm working on my first pair of socks--halfway through the second pair and looking forward to starting a new set. I saw the BTVS sock yarn and will be visiting the site right after this post! I'm excited to pick out my first Buffy project and am looking forward to this KAL--I needed another excuse to start watching the series again :)

No comments: