Thursday, May 3, 2007

I'm a joiner!

Hi I'm Chris and I'm a Buffy/Angel/Firefly fan. I found this KAL through Bezzie's blog (love the Freebasing Granny Sweater) and thought about joining for a while. I finally decided I had to join because I've been itching to watch my Buffy DVDs again.

I self identified as a Witch because, although I'm not Pagan, feel a deep connection with nature and celebrate the seasons in my own way as they come and go.

I've been knitting & crocheting since I was a small child. I'm currently in a sock frenzy and need to knit something other than socks and soon. I'm full of Buffy-esque ideas and will be casting on with yarn that speaks to me while at Maryland S&W. Or I'll keep working on a a big comfy sweater like Willow is frequently seen in (but not pink with daisy's), that I put down a couple months ago.

Favorite episodes... There are a lot of them.
The Wish/Dopplegangland (they kind of go together)
Hush
Family
Once More with Feeling
Smashed
Wrecked
Dead Things (only for the scene at the end with Tara)
Beneath You
Touched

That's just the surface. I don't think there is one episode I don't like.

Favorite character is Spike. Yes, he's good looking and he has the bad boy thing going for him, but that's not why he's my favorite. I love the way he changes through the series. How he becomes a hero in spite of himself. It's epic.

I'm looking forward to seeing all your finished and in process objects and getting to know you!

1 comment:

Bezzie said...

Hee! Welcome!

I love the character development of Spike too. And the hotness doesn't hurt either ;-)