Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Intro

Hey everyone!

I'm Susan and I'm an alco.....oops. Wrong meeting.

Like Robyn, I'm going to be knitting a sock for this first season. It's not my first sock but I'm as passionate about the yarn I'm using as I am about Buffy!

My favorite episode, huh? That's tough. I like 'Passion', 'Band Candy', 'Hush', 'The Body' and 'Once More with Feeling.' I can't choose.

Anyone out there reading the 8th season? (It's in comic book form.) If so, what do you think so far?

Can't wait to see what everyone will be working on!

6 comments:

Bezzie said...

Hub is reading the comic book version. I myself can't bring myself to think about life post-Sunnydale!

I like that orangey stripe in your sock there!!

Just A Knit Wit said...

The sock looks great. I didn't even know there WAS a comic book. I think I may have to find it.

Robyn said...

I want to read the comic, but it's sold out wherever I look

Robyn said...

ps- I love the orange stripe too

Nancy Wetmore-Mathews said...

I'm enjoying the comic so far but I haven't read issue 2 yet.

Bev said...

This may be a meeting that comes pretty close to the one you referenced! I don't know about you but I come pretty close to addicted to Buffy myself.

What kind of sock yarn is it?